Back in the year 1927 one of the best known names in the field of
Industrial Brushes - P.F. BRADY PTY. LTD. was founded. Brush
manufacturing first operated in a narrow fronted three storey
building in Little Oxford Street, Darlinghurst. All manufacturing
work then was carried out by hand. At one time the company had
thirteen people employed hand crafting the large brooms used by
councils and other users, for street, yard cleaning and similar
In July 1964 the company moved to 91 Lord Street, Newtown where
manufacturing operations, storage facilities and prompt delivery
service were provided.
In 1985 P.F. BRADY PTY. LTD. - Incorporated with INDUSTRIAL BRUSH
COMPANY manufacturers of Industrial Brooms and Brushes for the
In June 1988 P.F. BRADY PTY. LTD. acquired BELMORE BRUSHWARE.
Manufacturers of Twisted Wire, Bottle, Test Tube and Flue Brushes.
To meet the recent demands of increased production and rapid
expansion, P.F. Brady Pty. Ltd. Incorporated Industrial Brush
Company and Belmore Brushware moved to our current location, 25
ELIZABETH STREET, CAMPSIE. Our expansion allowed us to provide
additional benefits including more efficient manufacturing
operations, the latest computerised machinery, large storage
facilities and as always, prompt delivery service.
In November 1990 P.F. BRADY PTY. LTD. acquired another brush company
— ENDURANCE BRUSH, a leading Australian manufacturer and
distributor of Yard Brooms, Council or Gutter Brooms and Street
In July 1992 P.F. BRADY PTY. LTD. obtained COMMONWEALTH BROOM
which was the founder of the broom and brush industry.
P.F. BRADY PTY. LTD. Inc: INDUSTRIAL BRUSH COMPANY, BELMORE
BRUSHWARE, ENDURANCE BRUSH, COMMONWEALTH BROOM are all fully owned
and operated Australian Companies, serving the trade as a reliable
supplier of quality, fully Australian Made Industrial Brushware. We
are a progressive and expanding Company. Our updated catalogue has
now been released and features all of our additional quality